Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 6:30pm
4 Hours Webinar - Medication Error/Pharmacy Law
After completing this continuing education program, the pharmacy technician should be able
- Define the term medical error and medication error and how its reported
- List the reasons for medication errors.
- Discuss the root cause analysis for preventing medication errors
- Identify the FDA’s role in preventing errors.
- Describe the types and causes of errors.
- Outline the ways patients, pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians can prevent medication errors.
- Identify the roles of the most common regulators in the pharmacy industry
- Define sterile products and recognize the importance of aseptic technique
- List the different routes of administration for compounded sterile products
- Identify USP 797 risks levels and equipment used for compounding sterile products
Please click the link to register:
Interested in taking other courses?
If you have additional questions or would like to register for a class, please contact us by completing our contact information form, or by calling 954-228-3010.